Blueberry Nut Squares
- 1 stick+ 1inch of butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup blueberries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350F
Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs and stir. Add flour and stir until combined.
Stir in blueberries and nuts until mixed.
Bake in greased 9x13 pan for 45 mins or until golden brown.
Batter will be thick. Spread into pan. Cut squares while still warm to prevent crumbling.
You'll also love
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Protein Pudding 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Pie Dough 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4/5 (78 Votes)
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheesecake 4/5 (44 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Squares 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Bread with Maraschino... 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe