The Best Soft Serve Ice Cream Spots in America to Fuel Your Summer Roadtrips
Keeping spirits high is the key to a great road trip, so why not sneak a few of these 20 amazing soft serve ice cream spots onto your route?
© Instagram — @concettamasotti
Dreamette, Jacksonville, FL
Don't stress about the long lines at Dreamette—the incredible soft serve is totally worth the wait! Plus, it gives you time to choose which of the many, many combinations of flavors and toppings you want to test out.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!