Refreshen your mouth with dessert!!
- 125g butter.
- 3/4 cup castor sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour.
- 4 tblsp maizena.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 tsp peppermint essence.
- A few drops green food coloring.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325•
Add in eggs 1 @ a time and beat well after each addition. Mix in dry ingredients. Lastly, add in milk, peppermint essence & food coloring & mix into a smooth batter
Bake for aprox 30 minutes
Ice with chocolate gnash or icing and garnish with crumbled mint aero.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (231 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!