Refreshen your mouth with dessert!!
- 125g butter.
- 3/4 cup castor sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour.
- 4 tblsp maizena.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 tsp peppermint essence.
- A few drops green food coloring.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325•
Add in eggs 1 @ a time and beat well after each addition. Mix in dry ingredients. Lastly, add in milk, peppermint essence & food coloring & mix into a smooth batter
Bake for aprox 30 minutes
Ice with chocolate gnash or icing and garnish with crumbled mint aero.
You'll also love
- Rum Cake 2.9/5 (203 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Nana's Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and... 3.4/5 (191 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (106 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!