Refreshen your mouth with dessert!!
- 125g butter.
- 3/4 cup castor sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour.
- 4 tblsp maizena.
- 1/2 cup milk.
- 1 tsp peppermint essence.
- A few drops green food coloring.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325•
Add in eggs 1 @ a time and beat well after each addition. Mix in dry ingredients. Lastly, add in milk, peppermint essence & food coloring & mix into a smooth batter
Bake for aprox 30 minutes
Ice with chocolate gnash or icing and garnish with crumbled mint aero.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!