after dinner mints
- 2 1/2cups icing sugar
- 3tblsp margarine
- 2tblsp milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint flavouring
- Food colouring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together well except food colouring
Dough should be stiff. Divide into separate chunks and colour each chunk a different colour using only a few drops for each piece
Roll into a "rope" about 1/2 inch thick. Cut rope into small pieces with a knife
Place all the small pieces onto baking sheets lined with wax paper. Leave room around pieces for air.
Allow pieces to dry for 1 to 2 days then store in an airtight container
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.