- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 small lime
- 1 cup sugar
- Water as needed
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- Ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean mint thoroughly separate leaves from steam and discard steam
Grind mint and filter the juice. In a sauce pan pour sugar add water till sugar is wet, simmer till sugar solution is slight sticky, add mint, cook till solution comes together, let it cool
To half glass of water add 2-3 tsp of concentrated mint syrup, add 1-2 ice cubes, garnish with mint leaves
You'll also love
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Jamaican Flounder with Mango Lime... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Jalapeno, Mint Jelly for Lamb 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (111 Votes)
- Affogatobout it! 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Milk- banana cocktail 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe