American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3Cup brown sugar
- 1/4Cup butter @ room temperature
- 1/2Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2Tsp baking soda
- 2/3Cup dark chocolate chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 480mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl add butter & sugar. Beat them till they are mixed well. To that add vanilla extract & egg. Beat them to a smooth & creamy consistency.
-Sift flour & baking soda in the egg mixture & mix them well with a ladle. Now add chocolate chips & fold them in.
Roll the dough in to a log & cover it up. Refrigerate it from 8hrs to 72hrs. I refrigerated it for 8hrs.
Remove from refrigerator & allow it to sit @room temperature for 30mins.
Pre heat oven @300degrees.
Using a knife slice them in to pieces as shown in the figure.
Lay parchment paper on the baking tray & arrange cookies on the try.
Bake them for 15mins & by that time cookies will be perfect & ready to cool them. Remove from oven & cool them.
Cookies are ready to serve.
- Before refrigerating you can divide dough & make them in to your desired shape. Cover & refrigerate them.
- Oven temperature changes from oven to oven.
You'll also love
- Chocolate covered mix nuts 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Blueberry Nut Squares 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- deep fried bacon pancake dippers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Spinach Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Bites 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- BARBS' EASY CHEESE CAKE 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!