Nancey's Butter Tart filling
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together
Fill tart shells 2/3 full with mixture
Bake @ 425 degrees 12-15 min
I use frozen tart shells follow directions on package.
You can also add raisins or nuts. Put them in the tart shell before you put the the filling in.
You'll also love
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate and Walnut Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- French Riviera Torte 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Incision cake "Capital" 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Fig tart 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Kiflis 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- dinner biscuits 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe