How To Make Cream Cheese-Stuffed Brioche Flowers
Do you want to make beautiful, flower-shaped brioche rolls stuffed with cream cheese? Follow our easy step-by-step recipe now!
1/15 View slideshow
© Silvia Santucci
For about 12 flowers:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh baker's yeast
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg for glazing
For the filling:
- 2/3 cup Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!