Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving
- 2 onions
- 1/4 C + 2 T Smart Balance lite butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 2 T milk
- 1 lb Marie Callender Corn Bread Mix
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 C ff sour cream (1/2 pt.)
- 1/2 C ff Cheddar
- cooking spray
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Microwave onions and butter for 4 mins.
Mix eggs and milk.
Add Cornbread mix and corn.
Spray 9 X 13 pan and add mixture.
Spread sour cream on top.
Sprinkle w/ cheese.
Bake @ 425 for 40-45 min.
You'll also love
- Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Nana's Chicken & Rice Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Banana Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Pie 2.8/5 (129 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!