Nut-Free Banana Bread
Here is a delicious banana bread recipe with no nuts, for those of us who can't eat them :) Let yourself indulge without any worry!
- 1/2 cups of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add dry ingredients into bowl
Add milk and mashed bananas
Mix all ingredients together
Grease a loaf pan and add mixture
Bake in oven at 350 F for 50 - 60 minutes until golden
Let cool and enjoy!
Do not burn. If loaf pan is small, use two pans to make two smaller loafs so they cook all the way through.
You'll also love
- Peach and Vanilla Parfait 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Yummy Waffle Custard 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Milk- banana cocktail 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Assortment of Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!