Marble upside down cake
Ideal for breakfast served with butter or nutella
- cocoa powder/nutella
- 5 ml baileys
- 4 eggs
- lemon zest
- baking powder
- 1 pck vanilla granulated sugar
- 250 ml whip cream
- 250 g all purpose white flour
- coconut butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven at 365 F.
Butter and flour inside deep round shaped bakeware.
Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and lemon zest together.
Add cream and stir well. Add eggs, one at a time.
Divide dough into two equal sized batches.
Add baileys and cocoa (nutella) to one batch of dough.
Pour white dough into the dish. Pour chocolate dough on top.
Bake for 45 min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let stand 15 - 20 min to cool down.
try different cream based liqueur
malibu, hazelnut, etc.
You'll also love
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Butter Tarts 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Amazing Homemade Waffles 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Nutella Dessert Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- 6 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Marble Cake 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?