Nutella for breakfast recipe ideas - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Nutella for breakfast recipes
Nutella Swirl Banana Bread
By kristascookin, A Handful of Everything
Homemade Banana Bread with a creamy Nutella Swirl and coconut for texture!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large bananas, or 3 small bananas mashed (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Nutella
Marble upside down cake
Ideal for breakfast served with butter or nutella
- cocoa powder/nutella
- 5 ml baileys
- 4 eggs
- lemon zest
- baking powder
- 1 pck vanilla granulated sugar
- 250 ml whip cream
- 250 g all purpose white flour
- coconut butter
Thick, fluffy pancakes
- 300g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 75g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 375 ml milk
Light and Fluffy
- 300 ml milk
- 200 ml water
- 100 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
Skinny Chocolate N' Peanut Butter Elvis Presley Smoothie
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
It's Saturday! That means workout day, so get up of your tooshie and go! But before you do that try my skinny choco...
- 1 sliced banana, frozen (if not frozen, add in 4 ice cubes)
- 2 tbs almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened non-canned coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 scoop Complete Protein Powder (chocolate)
- 1-2 tbs Nutella