Light and Fluffy
- 300 ml milk
- 200 ml water
- 100 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients in bowl until smooth.
Heat up some oil in a pan. You only need to do this once.
With a soup ladle, pour batter in small dosages on the pan, so that batter spreads out nice and even.
On medium heat turn crepes approximately 2 min on each side.
Serve with jam, nutella, whip cream, cocoa or pudding your choice!
Use coconut oil. Adds great touch to the taste and is healthy!!!
You'll also love
- Nutella Swirl Banana Bread 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Marble upside down cake 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Fricasse 3.2/5 (251 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 3.2/5 (253 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Classic Carrot Cake 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Elliot's famous fried egg 3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Review this recipe