- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for pan
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk eggs, milk, water and vanilla until smooth.
Add the flour and sugar and whisk to combine.
Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Heat a non-stick pan or crepe pan. Spread batter evenly over bottom of pan.
Cook, flip, fill, serve!
You'll also love
- Chocolate thumbprints 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- American Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Amazing Homemade Waffles 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.