- 13/4 grated raw potatoes
- 2tb finely chopped onion
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 c flour
- 3/4 ts baking powder
- 1/4 ts garlic powder
- 1/8 ts pepper
- 1/4 oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix potatoes and onion. Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks and fold into potatoe mixture. Add remaining ingredients except oil and mix well.heat oil in large skillet.Spoon batter into skillet and spread to 1/2 inch thickness.When browned,turn and cook second side.
Drain on paper towels.May be served with cheese or applesauce.
You'll also love
- berry pie 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 2.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (316 Votes)
- Chicken Drumsticks with Vegetables 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Lush pancakes without eggs (fried... 3/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3/5 (263 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!