Eggplant with garlic
- 5 eggplant
- 2 heads of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Peel your eggplant, and garlic
- Then take your full eggplant and try using a knife to cut in six different slits where you can stuff your garlic. Repeat for the remaining eggplant.
- Put the oil in a pressure cooker, put the eggplant, salt and pepper to taste, add a glass of water, then close the pressure cooker and leave on medium heat (20 min) or low heat (30 min).
After that time has passed, open the pressure cooker check for doneness, if is ready, turn off.
- Take the eggs, beat them, then pour over eggplant and put the lid of the casserole, only the remaining heat of the pan will cook your eggs.
- Let sit ten minutes. Serve.
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni Salad 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Ratatouille 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Sides- Carrot Achar 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Ratatouille with Goat Cheese and... 3/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Review this recipe