Eggplant side dish - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Eggplant side dish recipes
Eggplant: Wash, stem, cut lengthwise but not completely (like a sandwich), salt lightly
- 3 eggplants
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 very thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Eggplant with garlic
- Peel your eggplant, and garlic - Then take your full eggplant and try using a knife to cut in six different slit...
- 5 eggplant
- 2 heads of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil