- 3 eggplants
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 very thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Eggplant: Wash, stem, cut lengthwise but not completely (like a sandwich), salt lightly.
Place in the opening: sprinkle with parsley, minced garlic and pepper and bacon. Close eggplant and secure with two toothpicks.
Place eggplant in a casserole dish with lid (or cover with tin foil). Brush eggplant with oil, pour a little water at the bottom of the dish, bake 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (172 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (232 Votes)
- Quick Beef Stew 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Curry Potato & Pea Stew 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!