- 4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 2 Cans Chicken Gravy
- 3 TBSP Flour
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire
- 4-5 Sliced Cooked Bacon and Crumbled
- 1 TSP Sage
- 1 TSP Poultry Season
- 3-4 TSP White Wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place Chicken in crockpot.
Mix remainder of ingredients and pour of chicken.
Cook on low for 8 Hrs.
Serve over Mashed Potatoes and Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Broiled Chile & Lime Marinated... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Cornflake chicken 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- VEGAN GRAVY 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Shallot and Pea muffins 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!