- 4-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Pepper
- 2 Cans Chicken Gravy
- 3 TBSP Flour
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire
- 4-5 Sliced Cooked Bacon and Crumbled
- 1 TSP Sage
- 1 TSP Poultry Season
- 3-4 TSP White Wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place Chicken in crockpot.
Mix remainder of ingredients and pour of chicken.
Cook on low for 8 Hrs.
Serve over Mashed Potatoes and Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (445 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (325 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (215 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (154 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!