bacon wrapped pork chops
Bacon wrapped for chops or chicken breasts
- Porks chops or chicken breast
- Seasonings of your choice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Wrap pork chops or chicken in bacon
Place on skillet on medium heat for around one minute one each side, just long enough to make the bacon stick.
Place the meant directly frkm the skillet to a balong pan.
Season per your preference.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
Remove from pan and serve.
Baking time may be adjusted to ensure meat is thoroughly cooked.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Severed Breasts 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ BUBBLING BROWN CHICKEN 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Saalan 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Menezes Super Supreme Pizza 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chops- Masala saucy 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!