- 1 pork loin
- 2 cups water & Bovril
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- Montreal Steak spice
- Real Garlic gloves chopped up
- Dash lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Saute meat with spices, garlic and salt and pepper.
Add orange juice, mustard, brown sugar, lemon juice. Simmer 15-20 min.
Put in oven @300 for 45 min
Then make gravy with cornstarch and water.
You'll also love
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beer Brined Chicken with Giblet... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- BEET SALAD 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sports Drink 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Margarita 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.