Party Fruit Punch
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- 2 cans pineapple juice 48 oz cans
- 2 cans of frozen orange juice concentrate 12 oz cans thawed
- 1 pkg lemon flavored gelatin 6 oz
- 4 quarts chilled ginger ale
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine first 3 ingredients and stir well and chill
When ready to serve combine the chilled mixture and ginger ale in punch bowl.
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Strawberry Coulis 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- friendly punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Kool Ade Punch 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Holiday Punch 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Orange julius 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe