Party Fruit Punch
- 2 cans pineapple juice 48 oz cans
- 2 cans of frozen orange juice concentrate 12 oz cans thawed
- 1 pkg lemon flavored gelatin 6 oz
- 4 quarts chilled ginger ale
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine first 3 ingredients and stir well and chill
When ready to serve combine the chilled mixture and ginger ale in punch bowl.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!