Tropical Fruit Punch
You'll be the life of the party when you serve these attractive and refreshing fruit filled cooler!
- 6 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Lime slices for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pitcher combine orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, and sugar, Mix well. Chill completely.
Fill 8 tall glasses with crushed ice. Pour fruit punch over ice, gradually pour grenadine syrup into each glass, dividing evenly, do not stir.
Garnish glasses with lime slices, serve immediately
You'll also love
- Cookies And Cream Milk Shake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemonade 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Fruit Wrap 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Punch 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Hot Wings 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- malibu island 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!