Cookies And Cream Milk Shake
- 1 cup cookies and cream ice cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
ice cream can be changed to any flavour you want.
You'll also love
- Traditional Trifle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Double 1 Egg Chocolate Cake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Cream Cheese Gratin 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Kinky Blow Pop Martin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- buffalo milk drink 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cookies blanche 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe