Potato Cream Cheese Gratin
By Emilie , blog Recettes de Mimi
- 6 potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- Philadelphia cheese garlic & herbs, about 4 oz (half a package)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 F
Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
Mix the milk with the cream.
Put a layer of potatoes in the dish, season, then add some of the cream-milk mixture.
Add pieces of cream cheese.
Alternate layers, cover dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Potato Croquettes 4.2/5 (2 Votes)
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Squash casserole 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic Broccoli Salad with Creamy... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter... 3.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Cheese Dip 4/5 (11 Votes)
- cheese sauce 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!