Tropical recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tropical recipes
Yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
RECIPE: Mango, Avocado and Arugula Salad
Send your tastebuds to the tropics, with this flavorful mango, avocado and arugula salad!
Tropical Cooler SmoothieRecipewe ♡
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Read more: DRINKSMIXER.COM: 22400+ mixed drink recipes, cocktails and drinks http://www
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cup pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 coarsely chopped banana
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup crushed ice
Tropical Punch Tea
A delightful cool beverage
- 1 can of Lipton Sweetened Lemon Instant Tea Mix (20 quarts size)
- 1- 12 oz. can of Mexican Mango Juice
- 1- 12 oz.can of Mexican Nectar Juice
- 1- 8 oz. can of Pineapple Juice
Tropical Island Bread Pudding
Spray slow cooker. Mix all ingredients
- 1 can 15 oz. coconut milk
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cam pineapple chopped
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 bag of mixed fruit with mango
- Hawaiian bread cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp. butter
Tropical Fruit Punch
You'll be the life of the party when you serve these attractive and refreshing fruit filled cooler!
- 6 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Lime slices for garnish
A tropical mix of fruit and spice can be used for everything
- 1 pineapple
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 peach
- 4 strawberries
- 1 lime
- chop mix then enjoy
- Can be a dip for a starter also served with toasted hawaiian bread.
- Very good on baked fish, can use on anything.
Triple Tropical Juice
In a glass, add ice, Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch), Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch)
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!