Tropical Island Bread Pudding
- 1 can 15 oz. coconut milk
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cam pineapple chopped
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 bag of mixed fruit with mango
- Hawaiian bread cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp. butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spray slow cooker. Mix all ingredients. Put in slow cooker and top with butter. Cook on low for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Rum Cake 3/5 (175 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.