Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup honey greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 1tbsp. Flaxseed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend all ingredients and serve
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Leftover-Turkey Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.