Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup honey greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 1tbsp. Flaxseed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend all ingredients and serve
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- pancakes 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Banana Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Goan Chick'n Curry 3.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Baby's Mashed Potatoes and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.