Our best greek yogurt recipes - 18 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Greek yogurt recipes
Chipotle "sour cream"
By Lingonberrylane, Lydia Ln
The perfect topping for taco pie!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1 large chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (more or less depending on your spice preference)
- lime juice and salt to taste
5 Delicious Things You Can Make With Melon Right Now
These ideas are so easy and refreshing!
What do you DO with all that leftover turkey after Thanksgiving? By Monday everyone is tired of turkey sandwiches a...
- Pizza dough
- 1/2 C Plain (non-fat) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C dry Ranch Dressing mix
- Leftover turkey
- Swiss cheese
- Medium-sharp cheddar
Think Whole Foods is Expensive? Japan Has $25,000 Melons
Who would even buy these?!
Raspberry Orange Smoothie
By PicNic, PicNic
Perfect for a hot day, both refreshing and simple to prepare
- 1 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Cup orange juice (I actually used orange and mango and it was amazing!)
- 1/2 Cup light Greek yogurt
- About 5 ice cubes, smashed up a little
- 1 Tbsp sweetener (I used Stevia, normal sugar would be fine too)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Robin Hood all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Smucker’s Raspberry Jam
How To Pick The Ripest Fruit
Can you eat it yet? These tricks will help you know.
SPINACH Tarator. Discover our recipe
- • 1/2 pkt spinach
- • pack greek yogurt
- • 2-3 cloves garlic
- • 1 tspg salt
- • 2- tbsp of olive oil
Greek Yogurt Sundae
Scoop yogurt, add toppings
- Greek Yogurt
- Optional (toppings):
- Sundae Toppings
By Gitanjali Roche
This is really a recipe for shortcut butter chicken, but we still insist on calling it Tandoori Chicken
- -2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- -tandoori spice mix
- -chili powder
- -2 cloves of garlic
- -400g Greek yogurt
- -a handful of fresh coriander, chopped finely
- -the juice of half a lemon
Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek Yougurt Sauce
Whether you start with fresh salmon or use leftover cooked salmon, you can serve these cakes with sauce as a main d...
- 1 1/4 Pounds Salmon Filet
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper plus 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonniase
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Greek yougurt
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon capers, drained and chopped
Blend all ingredients and serve
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup honey greek yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit
- 1tbsp. Flaxseed
Ginger Peach Smoothie
Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth
- 2 pieces of crystallized ginger
- 2 tbls of brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh peaches, cut
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (or if you would like peach)
- 1/2 water
greek yogurt recipe collections
More Greek yogurt recipes
Recipewe ♡ Cucumber Avocado Smoothie
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 greek yogurts
- 3 cucumbers
- 3 spring onions
- a large handful or rocket/ arugula
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Summer Energizing Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 whole banana
- Dash of wheat germ
- (1/2 cup blueberries - optional)
- (1/2 cup almonds - optional)
The Chia Charger
- 1 cup of your favorite frozen fruits.
- 1 heaping scoop of greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 cup orange juice
Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup mango fruit juice
- 1 cup fresh spinach
Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles
- 1 Large container Greek Yogurt (Any brand)
- 1 package koolaid mix (Any flavor) Watermelon is best.
- 1 Cup sugar
- Aluminum foil
- Wooden sticks
- Ice cube tray or pop sickle tray
Recipewe ♡ Ave Avocado Dressing
- 1-2 Avocados
- 4 oz. Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Leek or Shallot
- 1-2 Garlic cloves
Greek Yogurt Sundae
- Greek Yogurt
- Optional Toppings:
- Sundae toppings