- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Robin Hood all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Smucker’s Raspberry Jam
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
Mix graham crackers crumbs and butter.
Press the graham cracker mixture into the pan.
Cream the sugar, cream cheese, and flour with a hand mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time to the mixer one at a time.
Add yogurt and vanilla and mix until combined.
Pour on prepared crust.
Warm the Smucker’s jam in the microwave so it will spread easily, then drop spoonfuls of jam evenly on the cheesecake batter.
Swirl the jam throughout the pan until you are satisified with the results.
Bake for one hour or until baked.
Remove and cool.
You'll also love
- No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Brasted's Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- 6 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (209 Votes)
- homemade cheese cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!