No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake
No bake raspberry icebox cake with almond & hazelnut crust. Easy preparation, creamy texture with lots of natural sweetness thanks to dates, bananas and raspberries.
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Dates
- without stones
- 1 Banana (Medium – Large)
- ½ cup Almonds + Hazelnuts
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl combine finely chopped nuts & dates (or processed in a food processor), lemon juice and coconut oil.
Line the bottom of a cake tin with cling film (or baking parchment) and add the nut/date mixture. Press down hard with a spoon or a flat bottomed bowl until you form a firm base.
In a food processor/blender mix together raspberries and condensed milk. Once done, save half of this mixture for later.
Now add banana and mascarpone to the remaining mixture and blend until smooth. Pour this over the nut/date crust and spread around evenly. Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes or until set enough.
Once set, spread over the saved mixture of raspberries and condensed milk. Put back in the freezer and freeze until set (see note).
Keep in the freezer!
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (334 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (274 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (225 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops 3.8/5 (88 Votes)