3-Ingredient Coconut Balls
These Raffaello coconut balls are no-bake & ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/8 Cup About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Mix 1 cup coconut and condensed milk together until combined.
Coat a hazelnut in this mixture and roll into a ball. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
Roll each ball in the remaining coconut and chill in the fridge before serving.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4/5 (265 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.5/5 (255 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Rava laddu 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.