3-Ingredient Coconut Balls
Looking for homemade edible gift ideas? 3-ingredient Raffaello coconut balls make the perfect gift for your loved ones. They are no bake & ready in 15 minutes!
- 1½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- Cup About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Mix 1 cup coconut and condensed milk together until combined.
Coat a hazelnut in this mixture and roll into a ball. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
Roll each ball in the remaining coconut and chill in the fridge before serving.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (221 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Rava laddu 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (116 Votes)
- Egg Curry 3.1/5 (122 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.