Coconut balls recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Coconut balls recipes
3-Ingredient Coconut Balls
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
Looking for homemade edible gift ideas? 3-ingredient Raffaello coconut balls make the perfect gift for your loved o...
- 1½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- Cup About 15 Hazelnuts or Almonds
By GaelleQh , blog Le blog de gaellelecolo
Reserve a small plate of coconut to coat
- For about 36 balls:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Nestlé)
- 1 lb dried coconut
- mini cupcake wrappers