No-cook - 1 recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated No-cook recipes
No-Cook Cherry Flavored Fluffy Frosting
This is a take-off of the famous Crisco,s Fluffy Frosting
- 2/3 c. Crisco brand shortening
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. almond extract
- 1- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar (7 1/2 cups)