Fluffy recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Fluffy recipes
Light and Fluffy vanilla icing
Beat butter until smooth and creamy, add icing sugar a bit at a time then milk and vanilla
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
Fluffy Lime Punch
Light and refreshing
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 quart chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
No-Cook Cherry Flavored Fluffy Frosting
This is a take-off of the famous Crisco,s Fluffy Frosting
- 2/3 c. Crisco brand shortening
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. almond extract
- 1- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar (7 1/2 cups)
Combine 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, 2Tbsp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tpsp oil
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt