Fluffy recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Fluffy recipes
Light and Fluffy vanilla icing
Beat butter until smooth and creamy, add icing sugar a bit at a time then milk and vanilla
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
Fluffy Lime Punch
Light and refreshing
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 quart chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
No-Cook Cherry Flavored Fluffy Frosting
This is a take-off of the famous Crisco,s Fluffy Frosting
- 2/3 c. Crisco brand shortening
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. almond extract
- 1- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar (7 1/2 cups)
Combine 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, 2Tbsp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tpsp oil
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt