Fluffy recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fluffy recipes
Light and Fluffy vanilla icing
Beat butter until smooth and creamy, add icing sugar a bit at a time then milk and vanilla
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp milk
Fluffy Lime Punch
Light and refreshing
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 quart chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
No-Cook Cherry Flavored Fluffy Frosting
This is a take-off of the famous Crisco,s Fluffy Frosting
- 2/3 c. Crisco brand shortening
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. almond extract
- 1- 2 pound bag of powdered sugar (7 1/2 cups)
Combine 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, 2Tbsp
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tpsp oil
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt