Sherbet recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Sherbet recipes
Cook 3/4 cup scant sugar with 1 cup water until sugar dissolves
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 beaten egg white
Fruity Sherbet Punch
Combine juice and soda in punch bowl
- 2 gallons pineapple orange juice
- 3 2 liter bottles pineapple orange soda
- 2 quarts each pineapple and orange sherbet
Fluffy Lime Punch
Light and refreshing
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 1 quart chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream