- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 beaten egg white
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook 3/4 cup scant sugar with 1 cup water until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 tsp salt, 1 mashed banana, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 3 tbsp lemon juice. Pour into ice cube trays or a casserole dish and freeze until mushy. Remove from freezer. Fold in 1 beaten egg white. Refreeze until mostly firm. Once frozen, turn into chilled bowl.
Beat until light and fluffy, then refreeze. Add 1 package of frozen strawberries, or 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, nuts, or peanut butter if desired.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Creme Brulee (Custard) 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cupcakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Caribbean Pie 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Home made Noodles 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- My Grandmas Pie Crust 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Fluffy Lime Punch 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.