Our best frozen strawberry desserts - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy strawberry desserts cool whip, strawberry desserts in a glass, healthy strawberry recipes, no bake strawberry dessert recipes easy, heavy whipping cream, easy blackberry jam, homemade whipped cream
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Frozen strawberry desserts recipes
Cook 3/4 cup scant sugar with 1 cup water until sugar dissolves
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 beaten egg white
The essential summertime strawberry popsicle
By Pascale Weeks
A step-by-step recipe for a delicious, strawberry FROZEN YOOGURT popsicle!
Blend the frozen strawberries
- 1 Handful of baby spinach
- 1 bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of water
The strawberry tartlets to make for dessert that will turn your boyfriend on
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe to learn how. Aphrodisiac effect, guaranteed! ;)
Diane's Pear Apple Napoleon
Combine pears, apples and 1/2 cup sugar in sauce pan
- 4 cups peeled and diced pears
- 4 cups golden delicious apples diced
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoonful cinnamon
- 5 sheets phyllo dough
- 3 to 4 teaspoonsful vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 21 tablespoon unflavored bread crumbs
Five Minute Ice Cream
Combine the frozen strawberries and sugar in a food processor or blender
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream