Our favorite no bake strawberry desserts - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated No bake strawberry desserts recipes
Fast side dish or dessert
- strawberry pie glaze
Shortcake strawberry goo
Easy to make summer dessert!
- strawberry pie glaze
- shortcake, mashed
- cool whip
Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
Tear angel food cake into medium pieces
- (1) angel food cake
- 24 oz. container frozen strawberries, sliced with sugar added, thawed
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 16 oz. container of whipped cream, slightly less than the whole container
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
By Henriette Cubilier
Wash and hull strawberries
- 1lb of strawberries
- 1/2 a lemon's juice
- juice of 2 oranges
- Few sprigs of mint
- Few white peppercorns
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 4 scoops of ice cream
Strawberry Panna Cotta with Macerated Strawberry
Nothing more romantic than sharing a lovely dessert with your sweetheart at the end of a meal
- Ingredients for the Panna Cotta:
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup low fat milk, divided
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Ingredients for the Macerated Strawberry:
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (I used vanilla sugar)