Our strawberry desserts - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Strawberry desserts recipes
This strawberry goo is great for dipping other fruits!
- Marshmallow fluff or cream
- Cream cheese
Strawberries with Chocolate Cream
By raverdy perrine
- Promptly wash strawberries
- - 1 lb of strawberries
- - 3-4 oz of chocolate coated cookies
- - 1/2 cup walnuts coarsely mixed
- 1 scant cup sour cream
- - 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- - 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder + cocoa
- - 1 tbsp Cointreau
Melt in microwave first amount margarine
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2cups fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- 1tblsp cornstarch
- Whipping cream
By Janice Ellison
- Crème Horns
Prepare the gelatin in a cold water before mixing the other ingredients
- 1 lb (16 oz) Strawberries
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 5 sheet of gelatin
- 1 1/4 c very cold heavy cream
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Nathan's birthday cake every year!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries
- thawed (or1+ pounds fresh
- chopped a bit)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
Lay graham crackers flat in a pan
- Graham crackers
- Cool Whip
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 of a Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Fresh Strawberries
- Zest of 1/2 of an Orange
strawberry desserts recipe collections
- easy strawberry desserts with cool whip (6)
- no bake strawberry desserts (5)
- frozen strawberry desserts (4)
- strawberry desserts in a glass (4)
- ginger desserts (47)
- vanilla desserts (44)
- Recipewe ♡ vegan desserts (44)
- desserts with condensed milk (36)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- apple desserts (27)