- 1 lb (16 oz) Strawberries
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 5 sheet of gelatin
- 1 1/4 c very cold heavy cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare the gelatin in a cold water before mixing the other ingredients. Leave for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile wash your strawberries and hull em. Mix with sugar. Take some of the juice and heat in a small saucepan, Adding the leaves of gelatine well drained.
Add the sauce to the first mixture and mix well. Assemble the cream to the batter and add to sauce. Toss gently and pour into a mold.
Cool 5 hours! I know this is long, but it's so good! Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!