- Crème Horns, Strawberry's
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
slice strawberry's, and crème horns
Stack the cream horn slice's with strawberry slice in the middle, then cream horn on top.
Place on a serving dish and refrigerate until ready to use. !
Continue until all cream horns are used up.
You'll also love
- Asian Cream Soda Drink 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Pleasure 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Foie Gras with crusty gingerbread... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Fudge Brownie Pie 3.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Rum Cake 3/5 (276 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil ‘n Cream 3.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!