- Flour, Baking Powder, Egg, Milk, Strawberries, Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ginger Root, Pears, Plain Yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup of milk. Add more flour if needed to form your dough
Grease a baking dish or pan and then place your dough into the pan and form your crust. Bake for 20 minutes and then remove from the oven
In a skillet, saute 1 cup of diced strawberries, minced ginger root (about 1/4 a teaspoon,) 1 diced pear and a pinch of ground ginger in olive oil. Saute for about 7-19 minutes and then pour directly on top of your awaiting crust
Then bake for another 10 minutes. Remove and let cool and place a dollop of plain yogurt on top if you choose to
You'll also love
- Apple Strudel Bon-Bons 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Classic Pound Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Daisy Cake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Blueberry Duff (Boiled Blueberry... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe