Nutella Red Velvet Cookies: An Ooey, Gooey Dream Dessert!
A simple recipe for cookies that are almost as beautiful as they are DELICIOUS! They disappeared in seconds on our lunch break...
1/6 View slideshow
- 1 Nutella jar
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of regular sugar
- 4 tbsp of sour cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of red food coloring
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of dark and white chocolate chips
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... Sun Pizza with Zucchini, Ham & Blue...
Chef Tips and Tricks
No-Bake Nutella Mousse
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles