Dessert- Creamy Halwa
- 1 1/2 pint milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 1 tin Nestle cream
- 2 1/2 tsp slightly full gass powder
- Good pinch kesar
- Few drops of different colour optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a pot add milk, condesed milk; evaporated milk, kesar n gass powder mix with some milk (dont take extra milk).
Let it all boil. Cook for few minutes. Now add in Nestlé cream n mix very well.
Pour in to a Pyrex dish. Sprinkle some kesar and few drops of colouring (optional). Let it set on a room temperature.
Chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Tarts 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Rosemary Honey Sweet Potato Goodies 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Carrot halwa 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- COCONUT CARAMEL COOKIES 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.