Saffron recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Saffron recipes
Minute Chicken tagine
Preheat the oven, to 410 °
- 8 chicken breasts (about 2.5 lbs)
- 8 oz pitted prunes
- 1 bunch of white grapes or raisins (8 oz)
- 3 1/3 tbsp olive oil
- .5 tsp ground ginger
- .5 tsp of salt
- 1 tube of saffron
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Grated zest of one lemon (if you like lemon)
- 2 onions
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 tsp honey
Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp with Saffron Sauce
Preheat oven to 350F Make a broth with 30 ounces of hot water and half chicken stock cube
- 4 scallops
- 1/2 cube of chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- scant 1/2 cup of cream thick
- salt and pepper
Dessert- Creamy Halwa
In a pot add milk, condesed milk; evaporated milk, kesar n gass powder mix with some milk (dont take extra milk)
- 1 1/2 pint milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 1 tin Nestle cream
- 2 1/2 tsp slightly full gass powder
- Good pinch kesar
- Few drops of different colour optional
Indian Rice Pudding
By Pankaj du blog Cuisine végétarienne et recettes indiennes
Boil the milk
- - 2 cups of milk
- - 1/2 cup of rice
- - 2 1/4 sugar
- - 3 teaspoons of almond powder
- - 3 teaspoons coconut powder
- - Few strands of saffron soaked in water
- - 1 teaspoons powdered cardamom
Pineapple carpaccio with saffron
By Scipilliti Mathieu
- Finely chop the pineapple slices
- 16 oz pineapple
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp saffron (threads or powder)
- 1 tsp of Chinese spices
Scallop Salad with Mushrooms and Caviar
- Wash and cut the scallops into 4 slices - Mix in a bowl: salt, pepper, oil, saffron - Brush the scallops with...
- 8 scallops
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- head of radicchio
- cider vinegar
- peanut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 fennel bulb
- 5 oz mushrooms