Scallop Salad with Mushrooms and Caviar
- 8 scallops
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- head of radicchio,
- cider vinegar
- peanut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 fennel bulb
- 5 oz mushrooms
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
- Wash and cut the scallops into 4 slices
- Mix in a bowl: salt, pepper, oil, saffron
- Brush the scallops with this mixture.
- Mix in another bowl cider vinegar, salt, whip this mixture with olive oil.
- Cut the endive into strips and season with half the vinaigrette.
- Then with the remaining vinaigrette and season the radicchio.
- Cut the mushrooms into 4 and skip the oil with minced onion and fennel and sauté
- Divide the mesclun salad in a circle, place the slice of scallop on the mesclun. Sprinkle with caviar add the chervil and place around trim the mushrooms with fennel.
You'll also love
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Steak with Mushroom Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel Veloute Soup 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel and Tuna Sandwiches 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp... 3.2/5 (163 Votes)