Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsbp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- To garnish:
- 2 ounces caviar
- chopped chives
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice the eggs in half. Scoop out the yolk, and mix in a bowl with the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon this mixture back into the eggs, and put them in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
When chilled, garnish with caviar and sprinkle the chopped chives on top. Served best with a bloody mary!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!