The Home Cheese
By Анастасия Po
- 2 liters of pasteurized milk
- 400 grams of sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 2-3 teaspoons salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Milk, sour cream, and eggs should be very fresh and of good quality, take the a company in which you believe.
Milk to the saucepan, add salt, put on fire, let it boil.
Beat the eggs and mix well with sour cream.
Milk, bring to boil, stirring, not burnt slightly reduce the heat and gradually pour in the cream and egg mixture, all the time, stirring, cook for 5-6 minutes, until the serum is not to separate from cottage cheese.
A sieve or colander be covered with gauze folded in two layers underneath to put a saucepan, pour the cheese mass, to give serum well drain.
When the liquid flow down, a colander with cheese move to a bowl, cover with cheese hanging ends Marley, put the smaller diameter of the plate, and on it quart of water. Leave it for 4-6 hours, one hour can be put in the refrigerator. Then carefully remove the gauze, cheese to put on a plate
It is about 660 gr.
You'll also love
- Quiche 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Super Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Homemade Sara Lee Coffee Cake With... 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Thick and Moist Banana Bread 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Mac and Cheese 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!